Last Updated on July 1, 2014
DataFerrett version 1.6.10
DataFerrett is continually undergoing enhancements and revisions in order to meet your needs and maximize productivity.
Enhancements and bug fixes are made in the beta version of DataFerrett prior to being released in the current production version.
Recently Released Features and Bug Fixes
- Added ability to change color schemes for maps by clicking on the colored box in the legend
- Variables added to the table pivot now include TOTAL
- Fixed bug where formulas could not be entered into tables with more than 25 columns
- Fixed bug where changing map intervals for maps with more than 170 geographies
- Prevent users from adding the same variable into a table multiple times
- Updated Multi-variable recode interface
- Fixed bug where formulas did not work when a recode was dropped into the pivot.
- Improved tabulation performance for large tables
- Improved interface for NAICS variables in economic datasets